WrapDuo Water Wrap
The Wrapsody WrapDuo is great on land, in the shower or at the pool. Now your little one can be with you, wherever you go!
The WrapDuo is silky and slightly stretchy. It's made from 55% Repreve (recycled plastic bottle fabric) and made in the USA!
The Wrap(Du)O by Wrapsody is one-of-a-kind! Similar in support and comfort to other stretch wraps on the market, its fabric is unique: fast-drying fabric,as light as your favorite swimsuit comfortable as your favorite technical running shirt, and elegant as your favorite skirt. From fabric to labeling, this product is made in New England, USA. Features at a glance:
- Hypoallergenic stretchy fabric feels great on the skin and is perfect for carrying your child both in and out of the water!
- Tapered ends and narrow body make this carrier lightweight and cool.
- Fabric blocks 97.5% – 98% of the sun’s rays (UPF 45), reducing the need for sunscreen.
- Just-right stretch makes it easy to wash between you and baby or pop baby in and out without adjusting the carrier.
- Portable and packable — folds down into a quart-sized sandwich baggie.
- Soft finished edge is comfortable for your child’s legs.
- Hi-tech sport knit wicks moisture and sweat away from the skin.
- Water use to 35 pounds; land use to 25 pounds.
- Silky, slinky fabric even looks great for evening wear!
We Also Recommend