Theory Collection Sling
Theory Collection - Bamboo and Linen
Oh Sakura Bloom Theory Collection, where have you been all my life?
With a sophisticated herringbone weave and a smooth hand, this Sakura Bloom feels like a wrap conversion ring sling. The fibers are supportive and cushy. The gathered shoulder conforms easily to your body and the authentic Sling Rings are perfectly matched to the fabric weight.
Add your photos to instagram, hashtag #sakurabloomtheory
- • grow with your child from infancy through the toddler years
- • are easy on/off, just cinch and go
- • are perfect for breastfeeding on demand wherever you are
- • promote bonding, and calm fussy babies
- • are comfortable, intuitive, and deliciously snuggly
- • are great for naps when out and about
- • mimic natural in-arms carrying positions
- • are easy to care for and become softer and stronger over time
- • allow you to get work done and make both of you happy
- • are each accompanied by a full color instructional booklet
- • are made in the USA
The Theory Collection slings are made from 95% bamboo and 5% linen.
We recommend spot cleaning for everyday maintenance. Patting your sling with a cold washcloth will do the trick. If your sling does need an overall cleaning, follow the instructions for your sling below.
Bamboo: Unthread your sling. Wash it in your machine alone on gentle cycle, in cold water. Hang to dry out of the sun. Iron on medium heat to remove wrinkles.
We Also Recommend