Our first-ever Sprout Swap is upon us! We have a roomful of gently used baby carriers and cloth diapers, some are in excellent condition, you’d hardly know they were used! This is a great way to stock up on items for your little one, whether they are ready for the next size up or you are looking for a new way to carry your growing babe.
The swap begins promptly at 10am on Friday, February 20, shop early for the best selection! Our hours this weekend and for the swap are as follows:
Friday 10am – 6pm
Saturday 10am – 5pm
Sunday 12pm – 5pm
Every item in the swap is tagged and labeled with the item’s brand and size (as best as we could determine) and a price, most of which were set by the item’s owner. To whet your appetite here are some of the items we have available at this swap:
- Hotslings, both designer and pool pouches
- Kangaroo Korner fleece and cotton adjustable pouches
- Kozy Mei Tai carriers
- Ergo, Beco, Olives and Applesauce Structured Carriers
- Fuzzi Bunz in sizes XS through XL
- Bummis Wraps
- Kissaluvs contours and snaps
- Swaddlebees organic velour fitted diapers and pockets
- One-size pockets: BumGenius, Haute Pockets, Happy Heiney’s
- Prefolds and Snappis
- Wool soakers, longies and shorties
- Plus a $1 bin!
This is the first and only event of its kind in Columbus and all of Central Ohio! Come on in and join the fun!
Haven’t been to Sprout Soup before? Here’s where Sprout Soup is located.