New to the swap? You can read all about it on our Sprout Swap information page.
Remember there are a few new rules and differences for the swap this time around. Most of these refer to Cloth Diapers. Please take note:
- Pocket diapers should be sold with their insert stuffed inside. We recommend that you add extra inserts to pockets if you have them instead of selling inserts separately.
- We will not accept for sale any item priced under $2. You may donate items less than this amount to our discount/free bin.
- We will not accept heavily stained or extremely worn-out items for sale. These may also be donated to the discount/free bin.
- We will not accept the following brands for sale: Kushies, Bumkins. These may be donated to the discount/free bin.
- We do not accept clothing, baby gear, toys, or bedding.
We are so thrilled with how popular the Sprout Swap has become. Thank you for respecting our terms and helping us make this another successful swap!
One final NEW feature for the February 2011 Swap. DISCOUNTS will start at 1pm on Saturday instead of waiting until Sunday! For those of you who have attended the Swap in the past, you know that we are very busy on Friday and the crowd swoops in and gathers up the great items quickly. To reward those of you who come out on Saturday, we’ll honor the discounted price starting at 1pm!
- Here’s another rundown of the dates you need to know:
- Registration for Selling Items: Now through February 11, 2011
- Last Day to Drop Off Items for Sale: February 11, 2011
- Shopping Days: Friday, February 18 starting at 10am through Sunday, February 20 at closing. (Regular Store Hours are observed all weekend.)
- Discounts: Beginning Saturday at 1pm and lasting through the end of the swap
(Remember the $1 Bin turns into the FREE BIN!
- Final Tallies Available and Unsold Item Pickup: Beginning Friday, March 4, 2011
- Last Day to Pick Up Credits and Unsold Items: Sunday, March 20, 2011